Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snaps: Copro Gallery. Santa Monica, California

Recently, Juxtapoz Magazine celebrated its 18th anniversary and a retrospective show was held at Copro Gallery in Santa Monica.

The Missus and I drove down last weekend to check out the show and this is a handful of the snaps that we took while we were there.

The place was empty when we arrived so it was like having a private showing. I was truly geeking out since there were so many pieces on hand from artists that I look up to and get inspiration from.

The gallery was small but it added to the intimacy of seeing the work up close and personal. The staff was very friendly. I hope to get back there sometime in the future for another show.

For now, I hope you enjoy these too.
















All the pics were taken by either my wife or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment