Saturday, March 24, 2012

Event: Juxtapoz Magazine turns 18 today! 3/24/12


Hard to believe that Juxtapoz Magazine is celebrating 18 years in the game.

It just seems like yesterday that I picked up the first issue on a whim and I have been hooked on it ever since. I've been introduced to plenty of talent through its pages and is something that I look forward to every month. (It started out as a quarterly so I'm glad they've had the success that has allowed them to publish monthly.)

Tonight (March.24.12) there will be an opening celebration at Copro Gallery in Santa Monica, California for the magazine's anniversary. Among the artists to be featured are: Robert Williams, Shepard Fairey, Mark Ryden, Tara McPherson, Craig Stecyk and many others. The show will run through April. 14. 2012.

Information on location and time can be found at the gallery's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment